FratX _ Pass The Ass


Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

Wooohooo! Pledge induction night! Each night we induct a new pledge as our bitch or bro in training. Every bro in the house has to take a turn and dump a load in his holes, then pass it, make sure we start this shit off right. It can get intense, not every pledge makes it past tonight- think this bitch will?
Diesel's a horny boy, so since he was jacking off in the shower by a kinky hung jock. None. My boy Diesel came by to visit and I even made him cum delicious twice. Part I. My boy Diesel came by to visit and I even made him cum delicious twice. Part I. My boy Diesel came by to visit and I even made him cum delicious twice. Part I.
Link ! 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:50
Video: 1376x776, AVC (H.264), 5209kbps
Audio: 128kbps





File size: 698.6 MB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean Stalkin - Scott Finn, Ryan Jordan

Danny Wrecks Brad's Ass